Multinational households goods group, Procter and Gamble (P&G), is inviting applications for their 2017 Production Technician Internships to be based at its facility in Spartan, Gauteng. P&G will pay a competitive monthly stipend for the duration of the internship programme. Candidates will be required to work on a full time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop the candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a completed Grade 12 / Matric certificate or a relevant N3 certificate;
- Be a South African citizen with a green barcoded ID document or smart ID card;
- Must be physically and medically fit to work in a manufacturing environment;
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to build team capability; and
- Excellent analytical skills.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Procter & Gamble Production Technician Internships in Spartan CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified.
© The Bursary Bin