Sappi Stanger Mill has a great opportunity for recently graduated Engineers to join our comprehensive 1 year training programme. Successful candidates will be trained and exposed to various functions in our mills and will be assigned to qualified Engineer mentors. Interns will be based in KwaDukuza / Stanger and will be paid a monthly stipend for the 12 months duration of the internship programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12/Matric qualification
- B.Tech qualification in the following disciplines ONLY:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- No experience required
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or require work experience in their relevant field will be considered.
- Own transport is essential and/or must be willing to relocate to Stanger, KwaZulu-Natal North Coast.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Engineering Internships at Sappi Stanger Mill in KwaZulu-Natal CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 April 2017