Auditing, tax and advisory services multinational KPMG is inviting applications for its 2018 Trainee Forensic IT Investigator internships from unemployed graduates and final year students pursuing relevent degrees in Computer Science or Information Technology. This position will participate in teams to deliver forensic technology investigation services to a wide variety of clients across all industries while providing clients with real, value added consulting services and enhancing the image of KPMG in the market place.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant Technology Honours degree: BSc / BCom Information Technology / Computer Science
- Well-developed, investigative, evaluative, technical and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing ability
- Good business acumen
- Strong consulting and advisory skills
- Good computer skills
How to apply?
To apply for this 2018 Trainee Forensic IT Investigator at KPMG in Johannesburg CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified