Entelect have started our graduate recruitment programme for 2018 and are looking for around 40 smart young degreed graduates who have excelled in their studies at a reputable University. If you want to work for one of the country’s leading software development house, then Entelect Software is the company for you.
Many of Entelect’s Senior Management, Team Leads and Tech Leads have been seeded through our Graduate Program and that is a key component to how we have built a company from the ground up to over 400 employees based on the value of uncompromising talent.
Entelect offer the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment, competitive packages, training, challenging work and rapid vertical growth.
Graduates joining Entelect at the beginning of 2018 will initially get exposed to a 6 week training program knows as the Graduate Boot-camp where the following topics are covered:
- Business Analysis – A practical and theoretical focus on the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst in an IT department.
- Programming Concepts – A practical and theoretical view on the building blocks of solid coding principles, build management, continuous integration, version control, OO basics, architecture, design and advanced topics and other relevant topics.
- C#.Net – a practical introduction to some of Microsoft .NET’s most common programming frameworks.
- Java Enterprise Edition – a practical and theoretical look at Java Enterprise Development.
- SQL – a practical and theoretical look at SQL development in the work-place.
It is also important to be surrounded by like-minded individuals, this coupled with Entelect’s in-house continuous professional development programs will ensure that you will be in an environment that puts you on the path to achieving your career goals.
Graduates wishing to focus in the following disciplines will be accepted:
- C# .Net
- SQL / Business Intelligence
- Business Analysis.
- A BSc, BCom, BIS or BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university, with excellent academic results
- Any postgraduate degree would be advantageous
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals.
- CV and all university transcripts are required
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year in June and December
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Medical Aid
- Participation in our rewards programme.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Entelect Graduate Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified