The world’s 8th largest audit, accounting and consulting firm, Mazars, which operates in more than 70 countries, is inviting applications from current accounting students or those who are intending to pursue a SAICA-accredited accounting qualification at a SAICA-accredited university/institution in 2018 (current matric learners included). The bursary will only consider studies towards a qualification that leads to a Chartered Accountancy (CA (SA)) career.
What are the requirements?
First and foremost you have to show a commitment to your studies and a career with Mazars. The meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric) pass with flying colours and be able to be admitted to a SAICA-accredited degree.
- If you are already at university studying towards a SAICA-accredited qualification.
Please note the above are only minimum requirements.
What am I expected to do if I get the Mazars Bursary?
You are expected to do the following:
- You must be able to take-up and complete a 3-year SAICA training contract (Articles) with Mazars Moores Rowland on you completion your studies.
- Make yourself available for vacation work at Mazars at least once every year during your studies
- You must submit your academic results at the end of each semester.
- You must, when required, avail yourself to attend Mazars social functions.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Mazars Chartered Accounting Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 September 2017
© The Bursary Bin