At Rhino Africa our marketing teams work on projects that aim to inspire those abroad to travel to Africa. Operating in 30 countries worldwide, our content writers and designers ensure that our blogs, communications and websites are consistent, inspirational and informative. Our in-house agency Rhino Africa Digital (RAD) provides us with premium-quality films and photographs that capture the wildlife and landscapes of our continent. Our digital marketers and SEO specialists take a scientific approach to performance marketing in 5 languages, ensuring engagement with users across mobiles, tablets and desktops.
To pioneer new ways of showing Africa to the world, we have created the unique Rhino Africa marketing internship programs. These programs have been designed to inject fresh perspectives, new ideas and youthful energy into our ever-evolving workplace, while simultaneously helping our interns to develop their own skills and understanding of our dynamic industry. Marketing internships are available in all of the roles listed below, offering opportunities for English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese speakers:
- Content writing & editorial,
- Digital marketing,
- Digital marketing analyst,
- Photography / cinematography,
- Digital design,
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Preference will always be given to PDI South African candidates.
- THE RHINO CAFE: Whether it’s the life-giving cappuccinos or sinfully satisfying meals, the chefs at Rhino Café are on hand to give you the fuel injection you need to keep going. Grab a bite to eat, drop in for a chat, or simply pass through to catch a glimpse of the latest game.
- COMPENSATION: We don’t ask our Rhinos to work for free! Every intern receives a salary of R3,000 per month.
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: We’re constantly evolving, which means that there are always new positions opening up.
- DIVERSE CULTURE: Rhino Africa is a fun, challenging, fast-paced place to work. We’re one big family. Interns are encouraged to soak up our culture and participate in social and community events.
- LIFE-LONG LEARNING: We understand the importance of our team members establishing themselves as leaders in their own right. We ensure that interns leave our offices with invaluable skills that will help them continue on their own paths to success.
- DIRECT MENTORSHIP: Every intern is assigned a mentor to guide them through the program. This mentor will lead individual workshops designed to develop your skills and knowledge. Our mantra is simple: the easiest way to improve is to learn from the best.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017/18 Marketing Internships at Rhino Africa CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified