The South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) is inviting applications from suitable candidates who qualify for the internship positions on its 2017/2018 Internship Programme. Sixteen internship positions exist across various study fields and these are ideal for young people who have the required qualifications and who want to obtain workplace experience at SAQA on a 12 month internship contract. This is an ETDP SETA funded internship for unemployed graduates. A monthly stipend of R5000 will be paid for the duration of internships.
What are the requirements?
The following internship positions are available:
- Intern: Information Technology
- Intern: Supply Chain Management
- Intern: Human Resource
- Intern: Verifications
- Intern: Evaluation of Foreign Qualifications (Verifications)
- Intern: Evaluation of Foreign Qualifications (Office Administration)
- Intern: Evaluation of Foreign Qualifications (Contact Centre)
- Intern: Information Management
- Intern: Data Analysis
- Intern: Advocacy, Communication and Support
- Intern: Recognition and Registration
- Intern: Secretariat
- Intern: Finance
- Intern: Research
You should click on any of the above internship positions to get specific job requirements. However, applicants should also meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be unemployed and a graduate with a relevent qualification.
How to apply?
Click on any internship positions above to apply or get access to more information.
Closing date: 7 June 2017