Mining firm, South32 is inviting applications from unemployed South Africans with a Matric or N3 certificate for its 2017 Maintenance Learnerships to be based at their Khutala Colliery in eMalahleni, Mpumalanga. The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians, Auto Electricians, Diesel Mechanics and Boilermakers. If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this learnership, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science;
- Understanding of safety- rules, regulations and physical coordination skills is essential;
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite) will be an advantage;
- Valid Code driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2017 Maintenance Learnerships at South32’s Khutala Colliery CLICK HERE
Closing date: 19 May 2017