AMPATH are inviting applications for their 24-months long 2018 Phlebotomy Learnerships will be based in various locations nationally (including Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal & Western Cape) which will start in January 2018. Applications are invited from young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric qualification with English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Maths Literacy or Mathematics.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Grade 12/Matric school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics or Maths Literacy and Life Sciences (or Biology) as passed subjects;
- Must have passed Grade 11 (NQF Level 3) English, Life Sciences (Biology) and Mathematics/ Math Literacy;
- Stong communication skills in English and excellent customer service;
- While not minimum requirements, the following will be to you advantage:
- Computers skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Home-based care training
- Level 1 first aid training
What will the learnership entail?
The learnership will include classroom training in in conjunction practical training at one of the Ampath depots across the identified locations.
As qualified Phlebotomy Technician you will be responsible for collecting blood samples and other non-blood specimen for pathological tests.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2018 Phlebotomy learnership programme at AMPATH CLICK HERE
In order to be able to apply for this position you will need to register and upload your documents to AMPATH’s careers website. CLICK HERE to register on the website.
Closing date: 30 June 2017
© The Bursary Bin.