South African aeronautical engineering and manufacturing firm, Aerosud Aviation, is inviting applications for its four-year apprenticeship in the manufacturing of aircraft programme from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate. Apprentices will be paid a monthly stipend for the four-year duration of the apprenticeship and will be trained in one of the following trade disciplines:
- Aircraft Structure
- Aircraft Composite Structure
What are the requirements?
The following minimum requirements should be met, for a candidate to be considered:
- Be an unemployed person between ages 18 and 26;
- Have a willingness to study full-time and be committed to the apprenticeship for 4 years;
- Must have a completed Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science (average 50%);
- Candidate will be subject to handskills-, numeracy-, and literacy tests;
- Advantage: While not a strict minimum requirement, an N3 with relevant Trade Theory will be advantageous.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Aerosud Aviation Apprenticeships to be based in Pretoria, Gauteng CLICK HERE
Closing date: 3 July 2017
© The Bursary Bin