The BOSASA Group is inviting applications for its HWSETA Learnership from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate to apply for their Child and Youth Care Learnerships to be based in Krugersdorp, Gauteng. Learners will be contracted for a period of 12 months and will receive a monthly stipend for this duration. Learners will undergo training and will, on successful completion, receive nationally-recognised Further Education and Training Certificates (FETC) in Child and Youth Care Work at NQLF Level 4.
- Authentic Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification indicating competency in Languages/ Communication and Mathematics/ Mathematical Literacy on Grade 12 level;
- No criminal record;
- Computer Literacy will be an advantage;
- Experiential (practical) Learning will be required;
- The duration of the HWSETA Learnership for the Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF Level 4): Child and Youth Care Work, is 12 months.
ALL LEARNERS INTERESTED TO BE ENROLLED FOR THIS HWSETA LEARNERSHIP IN CHILD AND YOUTH CARE WORK SHOULD COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- An introductory letter to motivate your enrolment to the Qualification;
- A revised and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Include three (3) originally certified ID copies (Not older than three months);
- Include three (3) originally certified copies of Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent (Not older than three months).
People living with disabilities will be given preference as per company requirements and are encouraged to apply
How to apply?
Kindly forward your Introductory Letter, copies of ID and Certificate to email@example.com by closing date.
Closing date: 23 June 2016