Are you a graduate in Finance or Accounting with a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) degree? Are you also computer literate and are looking for an internship. Applications are invited for the position of Finance Intern at Distell to be based in Springs, Supply Chain within Finance Department. The successful Candidate will report to the Financial Manager. The intern will be paid a monthly stipend.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of excise documentation and accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of stock movements between excise documents and stock system
- Processing of Sundry sales for the site
- Assist with stocktake process at the site
- Assist with budget processing
- Assist with procurement process for the department
- Assisting with evaluating Internal Control Procedures within the division
- Performing general admin duties
- Active participation in all operating standards of the team and site
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum Grade 12 certificate
- Completed BCom: Accounting/ Financial
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Display a keen attention to detail
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate ( MS Office, Excel on an Intermediate level)
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017/2018 Internship in Finance at Distell’s Spings operations CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 June 2017