Do you want to work in a young, dynamic and ambitious company on the forefront of the Media Intelligence Industry ?
With your entrepreneurial drive and passion, you can own your career in any field!
To equip graduates to take ownership of their career, Meltwater is launching the most anticipated Graduate Program. With drive and passion, you have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. Learn the approach to business, people and culture that has helped Meltwater grow from a 2-man startup to the world’s leading Media Intelligence software company.
Our program consists of three intense rotations of two months through each Meltwater business line. Learn and apply from some of South Africa top young business leaders and set the foundation for your career in business management.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, you should meet the following requirements:
- Tertiary Education
- Strong executive presence
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Self-motivated & organised
- Keen interest in African business and B2B sales
- A passion for IT and/or the Media Intelligence industry
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
- Valid to work within RSA – Work Permit/Visa
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Meltwater Africa Graduate Programme to be based in Cape Town or Johannesburg CLICK HERE
Closing date: 18 June 2017