Mercedes-Benz South Africa is inviting applications for its 2018 Chartered Accountant (South Africa) / CA(SA) Graduate Programme from unemployed South Africans or final year student with relevant postgraduate education – to be based in Pretoria and East London. Get a head start by participating in Mercedes-Benz South Africa’s CA (SA) training programme. The Mercedes-Benz South Africa CA (SA) training programme has been running since 2008 and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
Why CA (SA) articles at Mercedes-Benz South Africa?
- We offer a three-year rotational system of training that enables trainees to experience a good overview of the entire organisation.
- Trainees are able to identify, develop and focus on their specific areas of interest within the organisation.
- Trainees are able to showcase their capabilities overtly.
- Individuals are offered the opportunity to fast-track their careers as CAs as they are able to train within the commercial environment in which they wish to specialise.
- We provide trainees with in-depth exposure to Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting and Financial Management; Corporate Governance; and Taxation.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants must be in possession of a CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting), i.e. fourth-year Honours degree with subjects in Taxation, Financial Accounting, Auditing and Management Accounting or in their CTA/Honours year of study.
- Computer Literacy an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 CA(SA) – Chartered Accountant (South Africa) Graduate Programme at Mercedes-Benz South Africa CLICK HERE
Closing date: 30 September 2017