Mercedes Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified Graduates who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa GDP?
- be part of a unique MBSA Graduate Development Programme (based in EL)
- receive development in your related field of study
- have an opportunity to build a relationship network within the Daimler Group of Companies
- gain cross-functional experience AND specialise in your target area
- be assigned a mentor/coach to guide you through the programme
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Commerce
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017/2018 Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) CLICK HERE
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12, and latest Tertiary results
- A certified copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Other Important information:
- Closing date for applications is 21 JUNE 2017
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that the email address provided is for queries only. Applications send via email will NOT be considered