Do you love to be at three places at once juggling 10 tasks? If you have a recent qualification in Office Management and are looking for a busy introduction into the world of Facilities and Office Management you need to apply for Mimecast’s 2017 graduate program today!
The Mimecast Graduate Program
Commencing in September 2017 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide young and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of Office, Facilities, Travel Management and Executive/Personal Assistance. You will be groomed and mentored throughout the program however someone with a can-do attitude and innate ability to solve problems will be the successful candidate.
During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
Brief Role Description:
Mimecast prides itself on the highest levels of customer service both externally and to our internal community. Our Office and Facilities Management Team is at the heart of the business leading the way in what great customer service looks like. This is a busy and varied position that encourages interaction with all areas of the business and consequently requires a self-motivated individual who likes to get involved. The below gives a flavour of the position.
Front of House (Reception) Hospitality:
- Ensuring reception is presentable and welcoming at all times
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients. Offering refreshments and a car wash service on arrival
- Answering and directing of calls
- Courier parcels
- Opening the boom gate for visitors
- Security check and sign in sheet for visitors
- Meeting room management
- Acceptance of company parcels
- Managing the car wash service and register
- Booking meeting rooms as requested and ensuring Outlook calendar is kept up to date
- Ordering and Management of Daily Office deliveries (lunch, fruit, water etc)
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Stationary Management
- Internal Meeting arrangements and catering
- Assisting all departments with admin tasks as needed to ensure smooth running of the office
- Provide support to the National Travel Manager where required
- Managing and maintaining a relationship with office suppliers
- Setting up for Internal and external events
- Binding visitors book
- Placing most recent magazines and newspapers
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept tidy and presentable throughout the day
- General co-ordination of Facilities with the rest of the team
- Consumables Ordering and Stock Management
- Office Repairs and Maintenance
- Supervision of the Cleaning Staff
- Management of the Cleanliness and Hygiene of the office and kitchens
- Office Security
- Office Key Management
- Staff Recycling Program
- Assisting with Health and Safety procedures
- Adherence to the Facilities Budget and Purchase Order processes
The successful candidate must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- Office Administration Diploma
- Business Management Diploma
Essential Personal Characteristics:
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve whilst maintaining flexibility in response to changing requirements
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to use own judgement & initiative
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation with ever changing needs
- Recognise that customer satisfaction is a principle measure of our business and our values
- Expect to effect change and take ownership of your responsibilities
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of systems and processes
- Strong skills in MS Office suite
As a small team we all participate in many ad hoc projects/ task as and when they are required, so a flexible outlook and approach is essential.
Only completed applications submitted to the email@example.com will be considered. A completed application must include: CV; completed application form; ID, Qualifications and Academic Transcripts. Once completed please send all documents through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduates over the age of 25 years and/or graduates who have not completed their relevant degree or diploma in the last 2 years will not be eligible for the program. Complete and eligible applications must be received prior to 31 July 2017 as applications close on the 31 July 2017.