New Media Publishing is looking to employ a marketing intern within their Cape Town office. The intern would be responsible for coordinating the communication, stakeholder reporting and marketing functions of the organisation. The position requires confidence, organisational skills and great attention to detail. If you have good communication and interpersonal skills and your ability to think outside the box sets you apart, please apply. This is a one-year internship.
What are the requirements?
- Final year student in marketing/advertising/copy-writing
- Must have knowledge of statistics and insights
- Should have economics and research courses as majors
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with good time-management skills
- Open to learning
What will be duties and responsibilities?
- Writing content for the company website
- Writing content for media releases
- Managing social media content
- Marketing management and ad hoc duties
How do I apply?
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before close of business on 23 June 2017. Please indicate ‘Marketing/PR Intern’ in the subject field.
Please note that if you have not heard from us by 30 June 2017, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. New Media Publishing aims to provide equal opportunities in terms of its employment equity guidelines. New Media Publishing reserves the right not to fill this position at this time should a suitable candidate not be found.
Learn more about New Media Publishing here