The South African Breweries is inviting applications for its 2017 packaging learnerships to be based at its Ibhayi Brewery in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. The applications are open to unemployed South Africans with a Matric certificate OR N qualification / Diploma. Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12-months learnership contract. Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the learnership and, on successful completion of the learnership, candidates will be awarded a nationally recognised National Certificate: Packaging Processing at NQF Level 3.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric OR N qualification / Diploma;
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Be physically fit to work in a physically demanding environment;
- Have an enquiring mind and be an analytical thinker;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great attention to detail with an ability to prioritise;
- Have ability to self-manage, with initiative and bias for action.
How to apply?
To apply for the SAB Ibhayi Brewery 2017 Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
© The Bursary Bin