Servest Catering, a division of the Servest Group (Pty) Ltd, is offering aFood & Beverage as well as Professional Cookery Learnerships to UNEMPLOYED South Africans as part of its skills development programme. We are seeking to employ individuals that have passion in the hospitality industry and food services. The incumbents must be available immediately and willing to commit to this course which will run for one year.
What are the requirements?
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizen;
- Have passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Grade 12
- Clear criminal record;
- Must reside in Johannesburg area;
- Must be well spoken (read and write English);
- Must be well presented
- Must be Unemployed
Applicants will be shortlisted and will undergo a screening as well as the interview process. Successful applicants will receive:
- The company funding training for the above mentioned courses.
- 12 month learnership agreement
- Set monthly stipend
- Receive on-the-job training within the Food & Beverage Facilities
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017/2018 Servest Catering Food and Beverage and Professional Cookery Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 26 June 2017