The City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality’s bus rapid transport company, Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd, situated in Pretoria Central is seeking Apprentices to join their them on a 36 months training programme. Apprentices shall be trained in the following disciplines:
- Diesel and Natural Compressed Gas
- Auto Electrical
- Body building and panel beating
- Spray painting
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- N4 in Engineering studies (Mathematics and Engineering Science)
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (Average of no less than 60%) and Physical Science (Average of no less than 60%)
- Ability to read, write and converse in
- Not older than 35
- Reside in the Tshwane
- Physically and mentally to do the
- No criminal
- Willing to enter into an apprenticeship learnership
- Willing to enter into a performance evaluation
- Willing to travel to training facilities and sleep out when so
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
All potentially eligible candidates shall be required to undergo the following assessment or screening arranged and paid for by Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd:
- Medical fitness
- Psychometric test
Successful candidates shall be offered training and a monthly stipend.
All candidates should note that at the end of the programme there is no obligation for Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd to consider employment.
How to apply:
Application letters, including a comprehensive CV, certified copy of qualification and copy of driver’s license should be addressed Human Resources and be submitted on or before the closing date Thursday, 29 June 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 2 (two) months of this advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
FURTHER NOTE THAT: Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd reserves the rights not to make any appointments.