The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is embarking on Graduate Internship Programme. Candidates who are interested and meet requirements as detailed below are invited to apply. The successful applicant will enter into a 18 month internship agreement (not an employment contract) with UKZN and receive a stipend. This is a learning opportunity for a graduate that has passion for Supply Chain Management and would like to gain experience in order to pursue a full-time career. The opportunity is based at UKZN’s Westville Campus.
What are the requirements?
- Matric certificate;
- Successfully completed a 3 year degree in Supply Chain Management;
- Evidence of computer literacy in MS packages;
- Not have previously completed an internship;
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
How to apply?
Applicants are required to complete the application form for employment of Support Staff which is can be downloaded here (click to download) Completed application forms together with a covering letter and CV, with this reference number in the subject line F03/2017, must be emailed to: email@example.com
The reference number (REF NO.: F03/2017) of this advert MUST be clearly stated in the subject line of the email.
- Permanent employment after completion of the programme is not
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 26 June 2017
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
- The University reserves the right not to make an