Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship opportunity in the following area: Accountant. This internship is situated in Rosslyn. The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within the Accounting team:
- Monthly Sales Provision Accounting
- Identify provision raised through sales, check and control correct reporting to income statement.
- Identify provisions raised to balance sheet.
- Investigate expenses raised against sales provision to ensure correctness and validity.
- Prepare monthly provision schedules.
- Reconcile provision schedules to SAP general ledger, investigate and correct invalid entries.
- Setup monthly discussion on provision balances with recommendations.
- Assistance with other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with month-end reporting and period end closing activities.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent
- Own transport to and from work is crucial
How to apply?
To apply for the Volvo Group South Africa Accounting Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 11 July 2017
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.