Civil engineering and construction firm, Wilson Bayly Holmes-Ovcon (WBHO), is inviting applications from young South Africans currently either in their matric / Grade 12 year or studying at a higher education institution towards any of the following qualifications for its bursaries: BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science.
What are the requirements?
You should meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying or be planning to study toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines in 2018:
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
- Applicants need to also take note of the following conditions:
- All subjects to be passed each semester, re-writes / failed subjects are at the students own expense
- Vacation work to be undertaken during the holiday period
- One week compulsory Students Training in June/July
- Work back period determined by number of years’ sponsorship given (one year work back period for each year of sponsorship).
- Work back period commences on completion of qualification
- Allowance determined by current year and field of study
- All bursary applications close in June for the following year
How to apply?
To apply for the WBHO 2018 Bursaries applicants need to fill in the WBHO Bursary Application Form (click here to download) and return the form by email with the following scanned copies:
- Matric certificate / latest results
- (If you are already a student) Copy of Tertiary Institution academic record to date
- Passport photo
- ID copy
All applications should be emailed to this email address: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 June 2017
© The Bursary Bin