Wilson Bayly Holmes-Ovcon (WBHO), civil engineering and construction multinational, is inviting applications from young South Africans currently studying at a higher education institution towards any of the following qualifications for its 2018 In-service Training opportunities: BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science. Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the in-service training programme.
What are the requirements?
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines:
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
- Applicants should be aware of the following conditions:
- Work according to site specific requirements
- No employment benefits (such as provident fund or medical aid) are provided
- No expectation of permanent employment is provided after completion of in-service training
- Salary is determined by current year and field of study
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 WBHO In-Service Training opportunities fill in the WBHO In-Service Training Application Form (click here to download). Completed application forms together with the following documents should be forwarded to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 August 2017
© The Bursary Bin