Are you currently in your final year of studies or have you already completed your three year degree or National Diploma and are looking for an internship? Kuyasa Graduate Learnership (or just Kuyasa Learnership) is a graduate internship/learnership programme run by the BANKSETA (Banking Sector Education and Training Authority). The Kuyasa programme is aimed at graduates in fields relevant to the banking sector. The programme is currently accepting applications for 2018 opportunities. Successful candidate will be placed in training stations in the following cities: Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town.
What are the requirements for the BANKSETA Kuyasa Learnership?
- You must have a minimum of a 3-year qualification in any of the following:
- Information Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Financial Markets
- Must be a South African citizen
- Be under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018 (in other words, be born after 31 January 1983).
- Have a clear credit record
- Have no criminal record
- If you are disabled you are required to furnish a medical certificate indicating your disability.
- Be fluent in English
Which documents are required when applying for the BANKSETA Kuyasa Graduate Learnership 2018?
You need the following documents to apply for the Kuyasa Graduate Learnership:
- A valid certified copy of your Grade 12 Certificate;
- A valid certified copy of your tertiary qualification with and a certified transcript of academic record;
- A valid certified copy of your South African ID Book;
- A certified copy of a positive recommendation or official testimonial from your previous school, learning institution or religious institution (e.g. church);
- IF you are disabled also attach a certified copy of a medical certificate stating your condition.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BANKSETA KUYASA GRADUATE LEARNERSHIP?
You can apply for the Kuyasa 2018 Learnerships online by CLICKING HERE (Please have scanned certified copies of all documents handy). NOTE: On “Application Type“, please select KUYASA.
OR you can take your application to the a Kelly office in Johannesburg, Cape Town OR Durban by following these steps:
- Download the Kuyasa Graduate Learnership Application Form for 2018 by CLICKING HERE
- Fill the application form and return it together with documents indicated under “What do I need to apply for this learnership?” above to a Kelly office near you (the details are on the last page of the your application form).
CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2017.
If you have not been called by 30 November 2017 please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All people under the age of 35 years on 1 February 2018 including people of all races, genders and people with or without disabilities are welcome to apply. Please also note that employment equity targets will apply.
© The Bursary Bin