Ackermans is inviting applications for its internship programme from unemployed young South Africans with a three-year diploma in Fashion Design or Clothing Production or Closing Management. The Internship will be based in Kuils River, Western Cape. At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified youth can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience. With over 500 stores, Ackermans is becoming the preferred valued retailer in South Africa and neighbouring countries.
What are the requirements?
In to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have 3-year Diploma or Degree in Clothing Management/Production or Fashion Design
- No prior full-time work experience in your field of study
- Have South African citizenship
- An assertive self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
- Good organisational and planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound administrative skills
- Flexible and tenacious with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Good leaning orientation
How to apply?
To apply for this Ackermans Clothing Buying Internship to be based in Kuils River CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 July 2017