The pension and provident fund management organisation of Africa’s largest power generation company, Eskom, is inviting applications from suitably qualified unemployed South African graduates to apply for their 2017 Internships. The internship programme will be conducted for a period of 12-months, between August 2017 and July 2018. For the duration of the internship programme, interns will receive a monthly stipend.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Be unemployed South African graduates;
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office (World, Excel and Outlook);
- Have a Bachelor of Commerce degree in any of the following:
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Strong numerical skills
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Good time management skills
How to apply?
To apply for the Eskom Pension and Provident Fund Graduate Internships candidates should send CVs, qualifications and academic transcripts by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reading as 2017/2018 Internship
Closing date: 13 July 2017
If you do not receive feedback by 17 July 2017 please consider your application unsuccessful. Candidates with disbility and candidate that would enhance employment equity are encouraged to apply.