Financial and insurance services company, IEMAS, is inviting applications for its Long-Term Insurance Learnership Programme for 2017/18. The IEMAS 2017 learnership combine both on the job training and tuition, and successful candidates will be awarded National Certificate in Insurance (NQF Level 4) at completion of the learnership. Unemployed candidates from designated groups are invited to participate in learnership at our North Gauteng & South Gauteng regional offices (Centurion and Boksburg). Applications are invited from South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate who are prepared to start with the learnership from 14 August 2017. IEMS will pay monthly allowance of R3500 to successful candidates.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics and English passed with at least a D symbol (50% marks and above)
- Be unemployed;
- Be from a previously disadvantage background;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Have the ability to work well under-pressure and be confident; and
- Have interest in working in the insurance industry.
- Advantage: While not a minimum requirement, it will be an advantage if you have at least 3 months experience in sales.
How to apply?
To apply for this IEMAS 2017/18 Long-Term Insurance Learnership Programme CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 20 July 2017
© The Bursary Bin