South African printing and publishing company, Paarl Media, a subsidiary of the Novus group, is inviting applications from unemployed South Africans across the country with a Grade 12 certificate or an equivalent qualification (such as N3) to apply for their 2018 Apprenticeships which will last for +-36 months at various Paarl Media and Novus companies (with 4-5 months of training at the Novus Academy, Western Cape). Candidates will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the apprenticeship and, on successful completion, will become qualified artisans.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with Mathematics (Matric certificate or equivalent N qualification must be attached to the application – or else application will not be considered);
- Good communication skills in English;
- Willingness to work shifts;
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception;
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent;
- And while NOT a minimum requirement, it will be an ADVANTAGE if you have worked shifts before
How to apply?
To apply for the Paarl Media 2018 Apprenticeships Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 28 August 2017
© The Bursary Bin