If you recently graduated or are in the process of graduating in 2016 this Programme is for you. The ideal Parmalat Graduate is a self-starter who can deal with complexity and has high levels of energy with a Suitable Degree (or equal) in a relevant field of study. Most of the phases of the programme will be assessed, but we expect more from you than just meeting minimum requirements. We expect you to make the most of the exposure you’ll enjoy in terms of learning and experience.
What are the requirements?
The minimum required qualification and or major subjects for each role is as follows:
- HR Graduate – Degree (Industrial Relations);
- Manufacturing Graduate – Degree (Food Science);
- Quality Graduate – Degree (Food Science);
- Engineering Graduate – Degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering);
- IT Graduate – Degree (BI and or Analytics);
- Sales/Customer Marketing Graduate – Degree with Commercial subjects;
- Marketing Graduate – Degree in Marketing (Marketing Management);
- Finance Graduate – Degree in Finance (Management Accounting);
- Research and Development – Degree in Food Science or Packaging
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Parmalat Graduate Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified