Multinational households goods group, Procter and Gamble (P&G), is inviting applications its 2018 Graduate Internships from young unemployed South African gaduates and final year students in various study fields. The interns will be based at P&G’s offices in Sandton, Gauteng. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the Procter and Gamble internship programme you have to meet the criteria as indicated below:
P&G offers employment and internship opportunities to students from diverse academic backgrounds who meet the following requirements:
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
- Must have a completed or be in final year completing any bachelor’s degree
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Procter and Gamble Graduate Internships CLICK HERE. And then follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Create an online profile and complete an online assessment that may take 30 – 45 minutes. A link will be sent to your email upon successful completion of the pre-screening questions
- Step 2: Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test (psychometric) at your campus or the P&G offices
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to the first screening interview at the P&G offices or your campus
- Step 4: Successful candidates are invited to the P&G offices for final interviews at the P&G offices or your campus
Closing date: 27 August 2017
© The Bursary Bin (partially)