The Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) is inviting applications for its 2017/18 Internship Programme from young unemployed South African graduates with either a national diploma or bachelors’ degree in any of the fields listed under “What is required?” below. Interns will be based at the RTIA offices in Midrand, Gauteng. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of R8 400 for the duration of this 12-months long internship programme
Salary: R8 400 per month (Ref. I/RTIA/2017) • 12-month contract • Midrand
What is required?
Are you an achiever full of promise? Fulfil that promise with the RTIA’s internship opportunities. Unemployed South African undergraduate and postgraduate students are invited to apply in the fields listed below:
- National Diploma/B Degree: Traffic and Policing Management
- National Diploma/B Degree: Communications
- National Diploma/B Degree: Administration/Management Studies
- National Diploma/B Degree: Business Administration/Entrepreneurship
- National Diploma/B Degree: Financial Accounting/Public Sector Accounting/Local Government Accounting
- National Diploma/B Degree: Human Resources Management, Management of Training/Human Resources Development
- National Diploma/B Degree: Cost and Management Accounting
- National Diploma/B Degree: Internal Audit
- National Diploma/B Degree: Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- LLB: Specialising in Commercial/Corporate/Administrative Law
- National Diploma/B Degree/BSc: Technology Support/Networking/Information Technology/Software Development
- National Diploma/B Degree: Road Traffic/Road Transport/Road Safety/Traffic Policing
Get ready for the world of work!
Please note that you may not have previously been employed in any internship programme, and you may not be older than 35 years.
For more information on these opportunities, contact Ignatius Ngoveni at 087 287 7998.
Does the shoe fit? Then don’t delay and submit a letter of application (quoting the above reference number), your CV and certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts (record) and Identity Document via e-mail to Internship@rtia.co.za
Closing date: 4 August 2017 at 16:30
Note: Incomplete applications without all the required documents as stated above will not be considered. The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants from the following designated groups to apply: Indians, Coloureds, Whites, unemployed youth, females and people living with disabilities. Correspondence will be with short-listed candidates only, thus if you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.