South African financial services company, Liberty, is inviting applications from young unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate to apply for the 2018 Liberty Learnership Programme.
The learnership is open to people with 50% or higher pass mark in Mathematics and any two languages. This is a one year learnership programme which will be based in Gauteng. Learners are expected to pay for their own accommodation and transport for the duration of the learnership programme; however, learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the 12-months of the learnership programme.
The 2018 Liberty Learnerships will comprise of classroom and workplace training and may result in a recognised National Certificate on successful completion. The learnership programme is supported by the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA) and learners receive an NQF Level 4 qualification as well as eight months’ work experience.
What are the requirements
- Have a Grade 12/ Matric certificate with 50% pass mark or more in Mathematics and any two languages;
- Be a South African citizen;
- NOT be currently enrolled with any tertiary institution;
- NOT have any degree or diploma; and
- Be fluent in English, have good written, computer skills and spoken communication skills.
How to apply
In order to apply for this 2018 Liberty Learnership Programme CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 5 September 2017
© The Bursary Bin