The Competition Commission has a vacancy for a Graduate Trainee in its Policy and Research Division and invites applications from unemployed South Africans with an Honours degree in Economics to apply for the position. This role is a 12-months internship programme that based in Pretoria and pays an annual salary of R170 038.
- Applicants must have completed Honours in Economics degree.
- Masters degree (or substantial progress towards one) in Economics is preferable
- Be a South African citizen.
- A consistent academic performer with an average of 60% pass rate.
- Should not have worked as a permanent employee previously.
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual
- Computer literacy.
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient functioning, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
How to apply?
To apply for the internship position of Graduate Trainee: Policy and Research at the Competition Commission CLICK HERE
- The Competition Commission subscribes to equal opportunity, affirmative action and representativity.
- All international qualifications must be accompanied by a SAQA accreditation certificate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
- Applicants MUST submit certified photocopies of all supporting qualifications and transcripts.
Closing date: 18 August 2017 (Friday)