The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR) is looking for unemployed Agricultural Graduates with three year Diploma or Degree who need practical hands- on experience to improve their chances of employment to apply for Agricultural programme. Interns will be based within DRDLR offices in the following Mpumalanga districts: Nkangala, Gert Sibande, Ehlanzeni.
What are the requirements?
- Degree in Animal Production, Diploma/Degree in Agricultural Economics, Diploma/Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Degree/Diploma in Agronomy, Degree/Diploma in Crop Production, Diploma/Degree in Soil Science or Agricultural Management, National Diploma /Degree in Forestry or Plant Production,
- Candidates with experience will have an added advantage.
- Project and People Management skills.
- Research methodology.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours.
- Computer literate skills. Communication skills. Facilitation skills. Report writing skills. Presentation skills. Liaison skills. Interpersonal relations skills.
How to apply?
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR) 2018 Agriculture Internships in Mpumalanga CLICK HERE
Closing date: 18 August 2018