Liberty, one of South Africa’s largest short-term and long-term insurers, is inviting applications from young South Africans with various tertiary qualifications for its 2018 Internships programme. Liberty’s Internship programme is aimed at introducing young talent to a career in the financial services sector that includes workplace experience and formal training. The internship programme is supported by the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA).
What are the requirements?
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate (Certificate required when applying)
- A completed BA, BSc, BCom, BAcc, or other degree. (Certificate required when applying)
- NB: Only graduates with completed degrees will be considered.
- No experience is required.
- NB: Applicants should not have more than 6 months working experience.
- End user computer skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
How to apply?
In order to apply for this 2018 Liberty Internship Programme to be based in Gauteng CLICK HERE
Closing date: 5 September 2018