South Africa’s 114-years old mining, construction and engineering company, Murray and Roberts, is inviting applications from graduates in Mining Engineering of these fields for is 2017 MQA Internship. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Internship (MQA), to be based at Training Academy near Carletonville, Gauteng. The successful candidate will report to the ETD Executive.
What are the requirements?
- Mining Engineering Degree, obtained at a recognised tertiary institution
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and well-organized
- Computer literate in MS Office packages
- Good communication skills in English
- Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents
How to apply?
To apply for the Murray & Roberts MQA Internships for graduates in Mining Engineering CLICK HERE
Closing date: 23 August 2017