Sun International are looking for candidates with an interest in building a career in the gaming environment. These positions will be based in Sandton, Gauteng. Join us for the amazing 6 months journey. The candidate will perform wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation.
- Grade 12/Matric
- Currently studying towards a qualification
- Preferably final year undergraduate students pursuing the following fileds of study: Marketing Management, Operations Management and Mathematics or Statistical Studies.
- No experiece required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good communication skills.
- Interest in building a career in the gaming industry.
How to apply?
To apply for the Sun International SunBet 2017 Internships CLICK HERE
Key Performance Areas:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Excellent customer relations.
Equity: Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.