The Volvo Group is inviting applications for its 2017/18 Telematics internship from young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate. The main purpose of the internship is to assist and support with the administration of the telematics portfolio and monthly reporting and analysis. This position will report to the Telematics Specialist. The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas through providing administrative assistance to the team:
- To assist Telematics in respect of initiating contracts, invoicing and closing contracts
- Assist Soft Products with monthly analysis and reporting of Telematics portfolio
- Office Support when Telematics Specialist is travelling
- Update and manage Soft products TeamPlace.
- Reporting assistance obligation towards the Truck Centre and Market Company
- The role demands the highest level of integrity and confidentiality in being able to discuss sensitive issues and deal with these issues using sound judgement.
What are the requirements?
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate (essential)
- Advantageous: Technical qualification/ N3 (beneficial)
- Presenting and communicating information (Persuasive, Socially Confident, Controlling)
- Verbal Communication (Outspoken, Socially Confident)
- Analysing (Evaluative, Forward Thinking, Achieving)
- Planning and organising (Forward Thinking, Detail conscious, Conscientious)
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks (Relaxed, Tough Minded)
- Adapting and responding to change (Optimistic, Tough Minded, Independent Minded)
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations Negotiating and influencing.
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), (Intermediate level of proficiency)
- Initiative taking.
How to apply?
To apply for this 2017 Telematics Internship at Volvo Group CLICK HERE
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.