Choosing a career path as an undergraduate can be challenging. While you may have an interest in a particular area, you sometimes don’t know which path to follow until you’ve had some practical work experience. In our vacation programme, you will be placed in a technical field of your choice (where possible) for approximately three weeks to gain experience in that field and help you decide if it is right for you. The vacation programme is open to students currently studying towards a qualification in any of the following: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geotechnical & Geological Engineering.
In our vacation programme you can:
- Get a real taste of what it’s like to work at Aurecon and in your chosen field of study
- Earn some money during your holidays
- Work on real projects in a supportive environment
- Learn from and partner with experienced professionals and current graduates
- Start building your professional network
- Get a feel for whether a graduate position at Aurecon is right for you
Aurecon’s vacation programme coincides with university holiday period, so students typically start after their exam period in November/December/January. At the end of the experience, we give our vacation students structured feedback on their performance to assist in their professional development.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Vacation Work Programme at Aurecon CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 September 2017