Crest Chemicals is seeking to appoint two unemployed young South Africa to be trained towards a Business Administration (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership programme will run for a duration of 12 months. The training will involve both Business Administration theory and a practical component at Crest in Midrand.
The Business Administration learnerships will require that the candidate attend all theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre located at Chem-Park, Chloorkop.
• Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
• Attendance of theoretical classes at the Training Centre and practical training.
• Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
• Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics / English – Accounting would be advantageous).
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Advantage: Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Business Administration Learnerships at Crest Chemicals CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 September 2017