Eskom is looking for General Workers at its Medupi Power Station in Lephalale, Limpopo. The workers will be employed in its Waste Management business unit and will be responsible for maintaining the workshop, tearooms and offices in a clean safe condition. This is a 24-months contract, a market related salary will be paid to successful candidates.
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12 certificateExperience:
• Experience in the cleaning and maintenance of the Yard, Workshop and Offices
Skills and Competencies
• Time Management
• Able to work overtime when required
• Conflict resolution
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Aware of the Cleaners work Procedure
• Basic understanding of Safety rules and regulations
• Knowledge of OHSA
• Results Driven
• Analytical/Attention to Detail
• Successful candidates need to reside in the Lephalale Area
• General Responsibilities
• Specific Work Activities
• General Authorities
How to apply?
To apply for one of the 17 General Worker positions available at Eskom’s Medupi Power Station CLICK HERE
Closing date: 18 September 2017