Mazars Port Elizabeth is looking for Student Brand Ambassadors to promote Mazars amongst the accounting students at NMU and act as a mediator between NMU accounting students and Mazars. The Student Brand Ambassador will assist in activities where Mazars is present at NMU:
- Act as a mediator between NMU accounting students and Mazars PE.
- Answer any questions relating to Mazars that students might have.
- Promote Mazars activities and articles at Mazars.
- Assist with career days and any other university activities Mazars is involved in.
What are the requirements?
Students wishing to apply should meet the following requirements:
- Student must be registered at Nelson Mandela University (NMU) on the Chartered Accounting stream (C3);
- Student must be in 2nd or 3rd year.;
- Advantageous to have been a VAC student.
- Competencies required:
How to apply?
To apply for this student opportunity at Mazars in Port Elizabeth CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 September 2017