Novus Holdings’ subsidiary printing sector Paarl Coldset is inviting applications for its 2017/2018 apprenticeships from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 certificate. The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA. The successful applicants will enter into a fixed term training contract with the employer and the SETA for the duration of training. There is no contractual obligation with regards to permanency after completion of the apprenticeship programme.
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12 with Mathematics;
- Attending a technical school with a technical foundation will be beneficial to the applicant’s application;
- Proficiency in English (all course material is in English)
- Willingness to work shifts
- A technical interest or demonstrated technical aptitude is a requirement
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
How to apply?
To apply for this Mechanical Apprenticeships at Paarl Coldset in the Western Cape CLICK HERE
Closing date: 22 September 2017