Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Jik, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an R&D Graduate to join RB’s Research & Development team.
This is a graduate position for someone who is passionate about R&D and want to grow their career in a top global company. This role is responsible for successfully applying SOP/ ISO? GLP protocols and you will need to understand the Product Development Process pertaining to R&D functions. This includes data generation for Product Registration for submission to global Regulatory Agencies. You will need to have knowledge of basic laboratory techniques and proper operation, standardisation and maintenance of lab equipment. You need to ensure laboratory notebooks acre accurately maintained and that safety & good housekeeping requirements of the lab is followed. As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic Research & Development team, you will conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products.
Is this you?
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver under changing conditions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team orientated environment.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Matric qualification as well as BSc degree as minimum requirement.
- Must be a RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
How to apply?
To apply for the Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Research and Development Internship CLICK HERE