Sanlam Sky Solutions offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Houghton, Gauteng.
The learnership offers:
- A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00) and financial assistance for study purposes;
- A national qualification (Certificate in Long Term Insurance NQF level 4);
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in the Gauteng
- Be available for interviews during October 2017;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2018;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting Of min 40%
- People with disabilities would be advantageous
Please include scanned copies of the following**:
- Letter of motivation (explaining why you wish to embark on a learnership & a career in the Insurance industry)A current & detailed CV
- A current & detailed CV
- Certified copies of ID; Matric certificate/statement of results; any other qualifications
**Please note that applications without these attached will not be considered.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Sanlam Sky Solutions Long Term Insurance Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 18 September 2017