Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship opportunity in the following area: Network Development at our Volvo Trucks Head Office. This internship is situated in Boksburg.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within Network Development.
- To compile daily, weekly and monthly dealer performance reports and distribute timeously to all role players;
- To compile all reports for the Dealer Of the Year Awards;
- To compile all monthly VT reports for the REx measurement;
- To compile all monthly VT reports for the Scott Byers measurement;
- To ensure the accuracy of the VT dealer database;
- To ensure the accurate upload of all information on the RISE system;
- To upload all Network Development invoices on the SAP system and keep record of all payments;
- To handle all travel arrangements of the department;
- To manage training bookings for the Developing Markets;
- To handle all general administration responsibilities of the Network Development Department.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communicate
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), (Intermediate level of proficiency)
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification in Business Administration
Own transport is essential.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 Volvo Network Development Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 September 2017