One of South Africa’s leading brewers and producers of alcoholic beverages, Distell, is inviting applications from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric certificate for their 2018 Food and Beverage Packaging Learnerships to be based at Distell operations at Epping and Paarl in the Western Cape. Applicants can apply to a learnership at either location or at both. Successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend and will receive a National Certificate Food and Beverage Packaging Operations at successful completion of the programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following criteria as a minimum requirement:
- Have a completed Grade 12 / Matric certificate;
- Be an unemployed South African;
- Be physically fit to cope with the physical demands of the learnership;
- Have knowledge of safe working procedures;
- Have proven communication skills (spoken & written);
- It will be an advantage if you worked in a production / high speed packaging environment (NOT a strict minimum requirement);
- Be able to work independently and under pressure; and
- Have the ability and will to work overtime, and shifts as and when required.
How to apply?
Depending on where you would like to be placed, you can apply as follows:
- To apply for this learnership at Greenpark site in Epping, Western Cape CLICK HERE
- To apply for this learnership at Nederburg site in Paarl, Western Cape CLICK HERE
Closing date: 3 November 2017
© The Bursary Bin