One of South Africa’s leading financial services firms, MMI, is inviting applications from final year students and graduates in various fields of study (see below) for their 2018 Risk Management Internships. This opportunity is for interns to use their academic background in the workplace and to obtain risk and compliance management experience. This internship will equip candidates for a career in risk and compliance management and also ready candidates for other financial services roles.
To assist the risk function in discharging their obligations from a risk and compliance perspective.
- Legal (LLB, BCom Law, BA Law) OR
- BCom (Risk Management, Economics, Investment Management,Financial Management)
- No working experience required
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
Conduct research on risk or compliance related topics and draft findings.
Minute taking during meetings.
Assist with the resolution and follow-up of Actions and Issues arising from meetings.
Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory and risk management landscape (both internal and
Risk Management and Compliance Management:
- Assist with performing risk assessments.
- Assist with implementation of policies and guidelines.
- Assist with the development and management of risk and compliance plans.
- Assist with tracking and monitoring of key risk indicators, controls and action plans.
- Assist in compiling risk and compliance reports.
Attend to any other responsibilities assigned.
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
How to apply?
To apply for the 2018 MMI Risk Management Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 26 October 2017