One of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group, Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) specialises in the provision of risk, investment and administration services to institutions and retirement funds. Focused on meeting the unique needs of its diverse clients, SEB assists companies in creating and delivering customised employee benefits solutions, including the collection of premiums and communication to fund members.
Sanlam Employee Benefits offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience. There are two learnership programmes, one based in Gauteng (Centurion) and another Western Cape (Cape Town).
The learnership offers:
- A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00) and financial assistance for study purposes;
- A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4);
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in the Western Cape;
- Be available for interviews during November and December 2017;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2018;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting
Please include scanned copies of the following**:
- Letter of motivation (explaining why you wish to embark on a learnership & a career in the Employee Benefits industry)
- A current & detailed CV
- Certified copies of ID; Matric certificate/advise of results; any other qualifications
**Please note that applications without these attached will not be considered.
How to apply?
Follow the following instructions, depending on where you would like to be based while completing the learnerships:
- To apply for the learnership based in Gauteng (Centurion) CLICK HERE
- To apply for this learnership in the Western Cape (Cape Town) CLICK HERE
Closing date: 31 October 2017